Here are some photos from the boys'
Tour de Oregon bike trip. If Dustin were writing this, he would definitely have some stories to share...maybe he'll fill them in later. But for now, here are some pictures.

Getting the bikes back together and ready for the ride.

I drove them up the Astoria, waited for them to get ready, and dropped them off. They were on their way.

All packed up and ready to go.

Camping spot night #1 - in a field behind a quickie mart in Seaside.

Are we really doing this? :)

Day #2: HAVE TO start the morning off with some coffee!!!

One of the MANY scenic spots along the way.


Food break!

Look at those men...Amy, we are some lucky gals! :)


Check out the American Flag on the back of Dustin's trailor....whose name was
Bob, by the way. Just one of the many adventures that had on this trip!
1 comment:
Thanks for posting the pics, Erinn! I was just checking out your blog yesterday to see if he had posted any, and this morning, I just asked D if he had taken any...good timing!
Mike Bunch
Post a Comment