April 15, 2009

Maui - Day 4 Snorkeling Photos

These are our snorkel pictures that I referred to in the previous post! For a disposable camera from the grocery store, we were pretty happy with the ways these turned out. I couldn't decide which to post, so I used all 27!



These black fish were so friendly....I can't remember their name.





The yellow, black, and white fish in the upper lefthand corner was Dustins' favorite. It's called a Morish Idol - it's the one from Nemo!

The fish at the bottom are the state fish of Hawaii - Hunuhununukunukupawaa


Drying out the jacket in between snorkels.
A friendly sea turtle alongside a scuba diver down below.


This is the turtle that got within 3 or 4 feet of us. He was just chilling at the top of the water watching all of us snorkelers!

You can see his little head poking out of the top of the water!

The photo above and below are me holding two different kind of sea urchins! They have suction cups on their bottom that grasp onto your hand...or the reef if that's where they are hanging out.




No comments: