Although this post is a few days overdue, I want to recognize, CELEBRATE with, and honor my amazing husband, Dustin James! Last Thursday, April 23, 2009, was his 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY of being free of cancer. But more importantly, we want to rejoice with our Great God, who is the one who held his hand, cared and comforted for, and provided wisdom to Dustin and his family when they went through this life-changing experience. Although I was not an official part of your life during that time, Dustin, I know that God was already working in your life to prepare you to be in and lead mine. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for carrying my husband through this time in his life so that he could be here with me to go through mine.
I love you Dustin James!




1 comment:
Awesome Post Erinn! Yes, Praise the Lord that Dustin is here today to share his life with YOU!
Post a Comment