December 14, 2009
~Couch Family Christmas Party~
Our great friends, Hannah and Kelly, host a fun Christmas party each year, filled with funny outfits, yummy food, Christmas songs, goofy gifts, and great fellowship. This year, Dustin and I got in the "spirit" and wore our best goofy Christmas outfits. We ate tons of yummy snacks (to the point of stomach aches!) and had a blast laughing and hanging out with lots of friends. Plus, we scored some great movie tickets for one of our gifts! :) Thanks, again, Couch Family for being such great hosts!
Dustin and I... creative outfits this year!
A few of the guys and their Christmas attire
Singing some favorite Christmas carols
More Christmas carols
Katrina won the gift I brought...a "sauna suit" to help you lose weight faster! :) She was a great model, too!
Girls photo
Boys photo
Dustin and I
Katrina with another gift from the night - a giant Pug!
Alex asleep on the couch...poor guy! He got back from a 3 week trip to Asia just hours before and had some serious jet lag. But lesson learned - if you fall asleep at a party, funny things may happen to you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
wow, a comment on both posts! =) So sad to have missed the party.... again!! Sick both years, what a bummer!!
Post a Comment