Oh how I cannot wait! My family used to vacation to Myrtle Beach, SC every other summer - it's a family tradition that started when my mom was a little girl and has been going on for decades. Unfortunately, as my generation of cousins has gotten older, acquired full-time jobs, moved around the country, and started having our own kids, it's made this tradition a little harder to carry on. BUT - my mom is helping to bring it back to life! We get to stay in this gorgeous oceanfront home for a whole week next summer. We have stayed in some gorgeous, huge homes and I can't wait to see what this one is like. I am so excited for Dustin to get to experience this beach...it's been a part of my family ever since I was born. Plus...you can actually swim in the Atlantic, unlike the ice-cold Pacific! I know the Keithley clan will be there, and hopefully some of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandma. I can't wait!Is it July 3, 2010 yet? Only 358 days to go!
1 comment:
Nice house! I have never been there, but we are getting a place in Ocean City, MD again this summer. You and Dustin should drive (or fly) up by us for a few days when you go to SC...it's not too far!!
Post a Comment