That is right…Dustin and I are going to be an aunt and uncle as of August 2009! My brother and sister-in-law, Josh and Kari are expecting their first child this summer. I am so excited and can’t wait to SPOIL that child. S/He (or should I say “they” because there is a slight possibility it could be twins!) is going to be the cutest darn thing ever. Fortunately, Kari had her very first doctor appointment the day before we flew back to Portland, so I got to be one of the lucky ones and go with her – there were 6 of us, plus her doctor, all in one little patient room. Thanks for letting us come with Kari. These are pictures of the proud parents to be!
2 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for them and for everything going on in your life as well! Glad all is going so well!
Congrats!!!! It's awesome being an aunt. I love my nephew so much and can't wait to meet me neice in a few more months!!!
Post a Comment