Becky, I am so excited to have you be a part of my special day in 4 months. Miss you already!
November 27, 2008
My Best Friend's Wedding
Rebecca Wilson married Daniel Berezoski on Saturday, November 22 in Houston! Congratulations you guys. Becky and I have been best friends for 16 years and it was so much fun being a part of her special day. It was a gorgeous wedding and everything went so well. Not only was it fun being a part of this wedding, but it was so great to come back to my old home and reconnect with so many old friends. I saw junior high and high school teachers, teammates and friends, fellow church-goers, and more. And one of the best parts - I got to introduce my amazing fiance, Dustin, to all of these people. I hardly ever go back to Texas since my family has been in Colorado for the last 8 years, so this was awesome.
Becky, I am so excited to have you be a part of my special day in 4 months. Miss you already!


Becky, I am so excited to have you be a part of my special day in 4 months. Miss you already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment