Psalm 1:3 - "He is like a tree planted by the streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers."
I read this verse this morning and was reminded of how the Lord provides at all times and through all things. The image of a giant, sturdy, healthy tree next to the water (it's source of life) is a great picture of our relationship with the Living God. The "he" in this verse is anyone who walks in the ways of the Lord and does not find counsel from the wicked. What a great picture!
2 comments:
Great Verse!!! It was encouraging for me this morning...since Matt lost his job and one of the prospects he had fell through yesterday! Thanks for the encouraging word!!! What a great Duo!
I love that verse, actually I just love Psalms anyway, anytime. Hope you and dustin are having a great week out in Portland! Love you both and see you soon. Love mom
Post a Comment